Resources and Reporting
Members of IoT4Ag are invited to share any experiences or concerns regarding issues related to diversity and inclusion. Your feedback is valuable as we create and sustain an environment where all members can thrive. If you would like to submit a report, please click here. Please note that there is an option to submit the form anonymously. The Diversity and Culture of Inclusion (DCI) leadership team will review all submissions and come up with an appropriate response.
Each partner university has offices and initiatives related to diversity and culture of inclusion. Several are listed below.
- African-American Resource Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Center
- MAKUU: The Black Cultural Center
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (Engineering)
- Pan-Asian American Community House (PAACH)
- Penn Women’s Center
- Student Disability Services
- The Center for Hispanic Excellence: La Casa Latina
Title IX Offices
Title IX prohibits discrimination based on sex or gender in any educational program or activity receiving federal assistance. Title IX offices receive reports of sex and gender discrimination, including sexual harassment and sexual violence. Below is a link to each Title IX office at our partner institutions.