Final agenda details coming in April 2023!
IoT4Ag members can click here to register for the 2023 Annual Meeting.
Registration deadline: March 30, 2023
Recommended Attire: Snappy casual — don’t forget comfortable shoes!
- Hilton UF Conference Center: 1714 SW 34th St., Gainesville, FL 32607
Hilton UF Website
Free parking is available at the hotel, no parking pass required.
- North Florida Research and Education Center (NFREC)
NFREC Suwanee Valley: 8202 County Road 417, Live Oak, FL 32060
UF IFAS (svaec.ifas.ufl.edu)
Shuttle transportation to Live Oak will be provided.
- Preferred hotel: Hilton UF Conference Center
1714 SW 34th Street, Gainesville, FL 32607
- Group Code: NSF623
- Hilton UF Booking Website
- Overflow hotel: Aloft Gainesville University Area
3743 Hull Road,Gainesville, FL 32607 (10 minute walk to Hilton UF)
- Group Code: UFECE
- Aloft Booking Website
Travel to Gainesville, FL
- The nearest airport to University of Florida is Gainesville (GNV) Airport which is less than 10 miles from the conference hotels.
- Other nearby airports include Jacksonville (JAX) (75 miles), Orlando Sanford (SFB) (90 miles), Orlando (MCO) (110 miles) and Tampa (TPA) (120 miles).
On-campus Travel Options
- Shuttles and buses will be provided for longer distance transportation during the Annual Retreat.
- Uber and Lyft services are readily available in Gainesville.
- Other options for getting around the University of Florida, including the Regional Transit System (RTS) buses, are available here.
- Cedar Lakes Woods and Gardens – 4990 NE 180th Avenue, Williston, FL 32696
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens – 700 SW 58th Drive, Gainesville, FL 32608
- Dudley Farm Historic State Park – 18730 W. Newberry Rd. (S.R. 26), Newberry, FL 32669
- Cade Museum for Creativity & Invention – 811 S Main St, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Florida Museum of Natural History – 3215 Hull Rd, UF Cultural Plaza, Gainesville, FL 32611